Canon 5D Mark 3
22.3 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor
The EOS 5D Mark III features a newly developed Canon full-frame 22.3 Megapixel CMOS sensor that’s designed from the ground up to create high resolution, perfectly detailed images with unprecedented speed and clarity. A full 24 x 36mm, the sensor captures 5784 x 3861 large individual 6.25 µm pixels and has a much-improved S/N ratio resulting in better images from the start. A new photodiode structure with an increased photoelectric conversion rate increases the sensor’s sensitivity by approximately 2 stops over previous models, meaning higher ISOs with the lowest noise of any EOS digital camera. And a 2-line 8-channel simultaneous signal readout means speeds of up to 6.0 fps (RAW + JPEG) are possible!SKU: n/a
Canon EOS C200
- Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- Dual DIGIC DV 6 Processors
- DCI & UHD 4K, 1920 x 1080
- 59.94/50/29.97/25/24/23.98p & 120p in HD
- Canon Raw Light, MP4, MP4 Sub-Recording
- Rotating 4″ LCD Monitor, Camera Grip
- Integrated EVF, 2 x XLR Audio Inputs
- 1 x CFast Card, 2 x SD Card Slots
- SDI, HDMI, Ethernet Connectors
Canon ‘s EOS C200 Cinema Camera features a built-in EVF, 4″ LCD screen, top handle, and a Super 35mm CMOS sensor. The PL lens mount on the EOS C200 offers compatibility with virtually all 35mm PL-mount lenses, both vintage and modern, although it does not incorporate pins for electronic communication with or control of the lens. The Super 35mm sensor is paired with Canon’s Dual DIGIC DV 6 image processor, allowing it to capture and record up to DCI 4K resolution.
The C200 can also record Canon’s Cinema Raw Light internally via its single CFast card slot. The camera incorporates two SD card slots for recording UHD 4K and HD MP4 video. A built-in EVF enables the camera to maintain a small footprint when you shoot. However, the included removable 4″ LCD screen, top handle, and camera grip make the C200 versatile for larger shoots. You can output video via the camera’s SDI output, and the built-in XLR connectors provide two channels of audio at line, mic, and mic +48V level. A built-in Ethernet connector provides input/output control.
- Canon Super 35mm CMOS Sensor
- Modeled on the Super 35mm motion picture film standard, the Canon CMOS sensor has an active image size of 24.4 x 13.5mm. It features 4096 x 2160 resolution to deliver Cine 4K images, as well as supporting Ultra HD (3840 x 2160), and Full HD (1920 x 1080).
- Dynamic Range, ISO Range
- The C200 features a dynamic range of approximately 13 stops, and an ISO range of 160 to 25,600. You can also select an expanded ISO range of 100 to 102,400. It supports Wide DR Gamma, Canon Log, and Canon Log 3.
- Dual Canon DIGIC DV 6 Image Processor
- The camera features Dual DIGIC DV 6 processors to handle the internal data processing.
- Ultra-High-Resolution EVF
- The EOS C200 features a built-in 0.46″, 1.23MP color EVF and 100% field of view coverage for comfortable viewing and accurate judgment of composition, focus, and color. The angle of the viewfinder is adjustable for additional user comfort.
- 4″ LCD Touchscreen Camera Grip and Top Handle
- Included with the C200 is a removable 4″ touchscreen LCD viewfinder. Also included is a camera control handgrip and a removable top handle.
- Rich Audio Controls
- Built directly into the C200 are two XLR audio inputs with +48V phantom power, and a 3.5mm microphone terminal. Audio is recorded uncompressed in 16-bit PCM format at 48 kHz for high fidelity sound. Both XLR inputs, as well as the mic terminal, have the option for automatic as well as manual gain control.
- Canon Cinema Raw Light
- This codec allows you to record raw data internally to a CFast 2.0 card via the camera’s single CFast card slot. The CFast card slot enables capturing 4K DCI in Canon’s Cinema Raw Light format.
- MP4 Recording
- UHD 4K and Full HD recording onto SD cards available via both SD card slots
- Slow motion recording, pre-recording, frame recording, interval recording
- Recording Functions
- Relay recording and double-slot recording.
- High-Speed Shooting
- You can choose to record at 120/100p when recording in Full HD.
- White Balance
- Kelvin setting (2000K to 15000K / -20 to +20 cc)
- Set A
- Set B
- Other Recording Functions
- Custom picture setting
- Black balance adjustments
- Color bars
- Peaking display
- Zebra display
- My Menu setting
- Waveform monitor display
- Assignable buttons (1�17)
- Key lock
- Marker display
- Enlarged display
- Custom display
- Peripheral illumination correction
- GPS support (GP-E2)
- Monaural microphone
- Playback Operations
- Normal playback, fast-forward (at speeds of 5x, 15x, 60x), fast-reverse (at speeds of 5x, 15x, 60x), frame forward, frame reverse, rec review.
- Clip Display
- 3×4 (clip) index screen (raw/MP4/photo)
Canon EOS C70 Raw
The EOS C70 is Canon’s first RF Mount Cinema EOS Camera. Integrating a DGO sensor, ND Filters, Mini XLR audio inputs and even timecode all into a compact lightweight body, the EOS C70 is a rethink on the possibilities of what a small cinema camera is able to achieve.Native RF Mount CameraDGO sensor with up to 16+ stops of DRProfessional interfaces in an ultra compact body4:2:2 Color space recording with 4K 120pSKU: n/a
Canon R5 C 8k Raw
Canon R5 C
A Union of Systems
Explore the best of both worlds in video production and stills photography with the new EOS R5 C, a mirrorless hybrid camera with the capabilities of CINEMA EOS and EOS R system. A compact and lightweight system with 8K/60P resolution video recording is born. The all-new internal cooling fan system allows continuous internal recording in various file formats, including Cinema RAW Light, XF-AVC, and MP4.
- 45MP full-frame CMOS sensor
- 8K/60P RAW internal recording, with dual card slots
- 4K/120P in 4:2:2, 10-bit resolution, C-log 3, HDR support with HLG and PQ formats
- New internal fan cooling unit for nonstop video recording.